10/04/2016

Piano Music

So this might seem a bit strange, a sudden blog post about piano music. Let me explain.
I play the piano for four or five years or so, and I still enjoy it. I started with a stupid lesson book which had those dumb songs in it so at first I wasn't so sure. But I didn't give up, and now I can play beautiful songs because of practice.

Lately, I've been playing songs of Ludovico Einaudi. He has made the music for the movie Intouchables (I don't know if you know it) and I love his music. So I thought I would make a list of his songs (and maybe a few other songs too) so you can  check them out if you like.

By the way, I wanted to go to his concert because he is in the Netherlands in April but it was already sold out...

OK I think it's way easier if I just make a playlist on YouTube and put it in here. Here it is:

https://m.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL87052C8E88C2D24C

PS: I'm sorry this is posted on Thursday, I forgot to put the link in.

No comments:

Post a Comment