07/04/2016

Let's Talk About Bands Baby

Let's talk about bands baby, let's talk about all my ABC's

So let me explain. I have this little notebook where I write stuff like thoughts (poems, ideas for stories and such) but I also note things I don't want to forget. For example:

Bands. I now have 1500 artists- wait wait, before you click away my article and judge me about me being a creep and having no life (hey I can't help it), let me explain. Yes, again.

Of course don't know every artists album or know all of their bandmembers names (there are a few exeptions, like 5 Seconds of Summer and other favourite bands) but I write down one, if I hear a cool song and/or I hear potention. So this explains why I easily got 1500 artists. Also, I didn't write these names in just on night, I have collect them over the years (like, 3 years).

'Why the fuck would you write down all these artists names?'  well, I have no friends so I have to spend my time differently- I mean, if I'm bored or I'm gonna do chores I want to listen to music. So what do I do when you don't know what to listen? I'll look for a random band name (because it's mainly bands) and woop, several (unlistened) albums wait for me to get played. And maybe just a bit to show off, heheh.

Did I tell you that all these bands and artists are in alphabetical order? No? That's why I said Abc's, hahaha do you get it now? What? You've run away? Such a pity. I just want to tell you why I would tell you guys something  that's so weird? It's because I'm gonna share these bands with you! Voilà, 1500 subjects for blogposts. That will keep the both of us busy for a while.

In these series I'm gonna show you guys my favourite bands/artists (not in alphabetical order though, thank god),  my favourite album/song and I'll show a picture and place a link. How does that sound? Nice? Well, that is not everything (God, I sound like a hyperactive salesman)! I'm also going to try to keep you guys updated so you know when they have a show, and other news.
And since you may have noticed, I also make/find playlist.

You also can request things in the comment section and leave your fave band or song.

That was it, see you in a couple of days! 

No comments:

Post a Comment