04/04/2016

Billboard Monday

Hey!

So because it's the first Monday of the month, I will let you see the top 10 list from Billboard and I will tell you my opinion about it.
For those of you who don't know Billboard: it's a site where you can see what's the most popular music of the week or the best albums.

This is the list:

01. Work - Rihanna ft Drake
02. 7 Years - Lukas Graham
03. Love Yourself - Justin Bieber
04. My House - Flo Rida
05. Stressed Out - Twenty One Pilots
06. No - Meghan Trainor
07. Me, Myself and I - G-Eazy x Bebe Rexha
08. Pillowtalk - ZAYN
09. Cake By The Ocean - DNCE
10. I Took A Pill In Ibiza - Mike Posner

I like this list. I wouldn't put Work on 1 though. I think it's a good song, but it doesn't have really strong lyrics. I've seen the music video and I think it's a little bit (just a little bit) sexual but if Rihanna likes that I'm okay with it.

I agree with Lukas Graham on nr 2 because it's a really good song. I don't have much to say about it, I just really like the song.

Ahhh Justin Bieber! I love Justin's new music. This song is very relaxing and I like it. Yup, good one Justin. :)

I didn't know My House yet, but I listened to it and I liked it a lot. I especially like the chorus. It has that feel to it. I don't know, I just love it.

I like Stressed Out a lot because of the rap (I love rap) and I also really like the chorus.

No is also really good. I like the message it has. I like a lot of Meghan Trainor's songs. They're catchy with a good message.

I don't really know about Me, Myself and I. It has a really cool drum, though.

I do like Pillowtalk. I wasn't very happy with the fact that he was leaving 1D but his new music is also very cool.

Even though I don't know what it's about, I like Cake By The Ocean. I like the guitars.

I Took A Pill In Ibiza is a really cool song to dance on. I actually quite like it. I loved Mike Posner's song Cooler Than Me a lot when it came out and now. I prefer that one over I Took A Pill In Ibiza but they're both really cool.

Well, that was it for this Monday. I will put in a link to a playlist of all the songs from this post:

I will see you Wednesday and next month for another Billboard Monday!

Bye,
Leonie

No comments:

Post a Comment